One of the most challenging aspects of developing ChipWits has been finding our game audience. As we’re nearing a trailer and playable demo, we’d like to take some time to start building our list of journalists, streamers, influencers and other people who will help us reach the people who want to play our game.
We think we’re going to find fans in the following communities:
- Educational Market: Educators and parents interested in teaching adults and kids about programming and robotics
- STEM / STEAM: People interested in Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Math
- Casual Games: People who enjoy casual games that are easy to pick up and play
- Programmers: Programmers looking for a new way to exercise their skills
- Competitive Programmers: People interested in programming competitions
- Robotics Enthusiasts: People already interested in robotics
Who do you follow?
We’d love to hear from you, the members of our community, so that we can find more people like you!
Where do you get your news? Who do you follow on social media? Do you have any tips on where we can best find our game audience? Do you have any thoughts on other communities that might enjoy this game?
Post your thoughts in the Comments section, below. We look forward to hearing from you!