We’re honored to have Peter B. (Host of the Tea Leaves Programming YouTube Channel) amongst our fans of the game. Peter picked up on our post about FORTH Programming Language and generously offered to do a ChipWits interview on his channel.
In the interview, we cover lots of topics, including:
- Development of the original game and the reboot
- The FORTH programming language
- Software Piracy and Copy Protection
- Game Design
- Constructionism philosophy and similarities to the Logo Programming Language
- The importance of community in indie games
Here’s some information about Peter’s channel:
Tea Leaves is all about programming like it’s 1979. Join us as we explore programming languages current and obsolete, and explore the challenges of working with retro hardware and software. We also, of course, occasionally explore games from the early 8-bit era of computing.https://www.youtube.com/@TeaLeavesProgramming
Enjoy the interview, and if you like it, please Like and Subscribe to Peter’s channel!
What are your thoughts on the interview? Are there any topics you wish we would have covered? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below!